REPUBLIC OF BURUNDI
MINISTRY OF HYDRAULICS, ENERGY AND MINES
BURUNDI POWER AND WATER UTILITY
Specific procurement notice
Notice of Prequalification for the Design, Manufacturing and Supply of Hydraulic Equipment
Country name: Burundi
- REGIDESO is issuing a Notice of Call for Pre-Qualification to manufacturers of hydraulic equipment for the supply of equipment for the extension and maintenance of hydraulic networks. The characteristics of the equipment to be ordered will be defined in the Technical Clauses Books and in the list of quantities and prices of the International Tender Documents (DAOI) when ordering.
- As part of its activities, REGIDESO intends to use part of the funds to make authorized payments under the Contracts for which this call for prequalification is launched.
- The purpose of this notice is to identify and register the manufacturers of hydraulic equipment for maintenance / rehabilitation / Extension of the hydraulic networks.
- Prequalification will be carried out in accordance with the prequalification procedures specified in the Prequalification Call File (DPQ) for the Design, Manufacturing and Supply of Hydraulic Equipment.
5. The Pre-Qualification will be based on the technical and financial capacities of the candidates, the framework of their general and specific experiences, the technical and commercial advantages, etc.
- Eligible interested applicants may obtain further information and view the prequalification document from REGIDESO (address shown below) from 07:30 to 12:00 AM and 12:30 to 3:30 PM local time (GMT +2). The documents will be sent by e-mail or collected directly from the Office of the General Manager of REGIDESO at the address indicated below. The documents are also available on the REGIDESO website (www.regideso.bi)
7. The prequalification application files must be submitted in a sealed envelope delivered to the address below before …December 1st 2021……………………. and must be clearly marked “Prequalification application for the contract for the design, manufacturing and supply of hydraulic equipment, subject of AOI Nº REG/APQ-01/DEAU/2021……………………”.
The opening of the application files will take place at the address indicated below, on …December 1st December 2021……………. at ………9:30 AM……… local time (GMT + 2).
The addresses referred to are as follows
Burundi Power and Water Utility
Mr. General Director of REGIDESO
B.P. 660 BUJUMBURA / BURUNDI
Tel: +257 62 201 000 / (+ 257) 62201 005, / (+ 257) 62201 006
Dr. Ir. Major Jean Albert MANIGOMBA